Blessed Virgin Mary Congratulates Americans On Electing Donald Trump

Holy Love Ministry

November 9, 2016

Mary, Refuge of Holy Love says:

“Praise be to Jesus.”

Our Lady is smiling.

“I have come to congratulate you and your country on your choice for the next President. Many innocent lives in the womb will be spared now. Religious freedoms will be restored and preserved. Your Supreme Court will maintain loyalty to the Constitution. Progress will be made in becoming independent of foreign oil. Your country will regain its dignity, power and respect amongst friend and foe alike. I am very pleased. I could not tell you who to vote for. I could only make your choices more clear.”

“Continue to pray for your President-elect.”

November 9, 2016

Mary, Refuge of Holy Love says:

“Praise be to Jesus.”

“It is important to realize that it is not getting elected to office that brings about much needed change. It is the courage of the elected official to lead in righteousness that makes the difference. You have chosen such a one who will not falter under political pressure. No one can ‘buy’ his support. This is important for real change to take place.”

“You are about to see a return to Christian morals in this nation, as it sets an example for the world to follow.”

November 10, 2016

Mary, Refuge of Holy Love says:

“Praise be to Jesus.”

“I would like us to continue to celebrate the victory of Mr. Trump’s election to the White House. Many errors and weaknesses of policies will be reversed when he takes office. Your country will be more secure, as the borders will be reestablished. Evils will be overcome and this nation will be more financially secure. All of these things will be realized, as your leaders bring God’s Sovereignty back into the picture.”

“You can already feel the enthusiasm of greater security under God’s Dominion just by contemplating the new regime. Your nation was faltering on the brink of being led into the New World Order. Now it is taking a deep breath and regaining its sense of freedom, democracy and well-being.”

“I am taking a deep breath with you. Truth is victorious.”

November 11, 2016

Mary, Refuge of Holy Love says:

“Praise be to Jesus.”

“What a profound moment in history – this grace of Mr. Trump’s election! While this is the giant step needed to redirect the future of your nation, there are still evil collusions of power in the world today which we must pray against. These powers oppose democracy, the right to life and many other rights you have grown accustomed to. I urge each of you to pray with courageous zeal that all you hope this new administration will accomplish will be realized for the good of the world.”

November 12, 2016

“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”

“I have come to tell you that My Heart is greatly appeased and less Mournful as a result of the election in your country. Now be united in an effort that the heart of your nation conforms to the ‘new morality’ of Truth before the Eyes of My Father. Thank you.”

November 12, 2016

Mary, Refuge of Holy Love says:

“Praise be to Jesus.”

“I invite you to see that there is more than one transition at hand. Your country will be dealing with the exit of one president and the enstatement of another, but also, the conscience of your country will now be challenged. Liberal actions, laws and opinions will not be accepted under the new administration. Thanks be to God! The citizenry will be challenged to comply with God’s Truth. Those who have sheltered their errors in power and authority will no longer be protected by errant laws. Moral decisions made by your judicial system will be challenged. The ‘new morality’ will be God’s morality. The ‘new morality’ will be a return to God’s Truth.”

“This is all good news and the good fruit of your prayers and sacrifices throughout this nation. Once again, as you thank Jesus and Me for the tenure of grace ahead, please know, that we thank each one of you for your ‘yes’ in prayerfulness for this to happen. Continue to pray for a smooth transition for the conscience of your nation.”

November 13, 2016

“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”

“As you begin to understand the immense impact of this unprecedented political victory in your nation, please understand that the conscience of your country was touched and moved by heavenly grace. If the results had been reversed, poor and compromised judgment would have led this nation into its demise. So, once again, I come to thank each one for accepting the grace of recognizing good over evil. We can move forward now together on the same path of victory. Human rights from conception to natural death will be championed. ISIS will be identified and confronted. Your Supreme Court will return to a God-given orientation. Much more will be accomplished which has been torn apart by far left political support.”

“I rejoice with you.”

November 14, 2016

“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”

“I come to you today on the threshold of a new era – an era under President Trump. It will be more dedicated to security within this nation, as well as prospering around the world. I am calling this nation to thrive in Holy Love – to love God and neighbor. As a sign of Holy Love to other countries – many evil plans of errant nations can be averted.”

“I desire all people and all nations unite in this era of Holy Love to attain God’s Will in a world that has been misled and misinformed by Satan’s cohorts. No one can be converted outside of the Truth of Holy Love. Return, O Man of Earth, to love of God above all else and love of neighbor as self.”

November 14, 2016

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says:

“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”

“My brothers and sisters, tonight I come once again to thank you for your faithful, hopeful and loving prayers, for the victory of good over evil in this election. Be assured that My Prayers continue for you and your needs and I place everything in the Heart of My Eternal Father. Continue to pray for the new regime in your government that it succeeds in everything it has promised.”

“Tonight, I’m blessing you with My Blessing of Divine Love.”

November 15, 2016

“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”

“The problems within this nation will be resolved under this new regime, but not without some division. With the passage of time, this president-elect will prove himself to be one who cannot be manipulated or coerced into alternatives from his resolve. Much will be accomplished. Your nation will be stronger and so too the world, as terrorism will be confronted vigorously.”

“Do not believe – no matter who says this – that to be charitable you must generously give ‘carte blanche’ to all refugees. That is a reckless approach and uncharitable to the legal citizens of this country who deserve protection from terrorists seeking to slip in under the guise of seeking refuge. A ‘safe haven’ for refugees should be established in the Middle East and funded by all nations. This type of charity would succeed without the threat of weakened national security.”

“Take pride in your borders once again. View immigration as a privilege – not a right on demand. It is not just the underprivileged who have rights, but each and every person from conception to natural death. When this new regime begins, a breath of fresh air will blow across this nation.”

“None of this would have been possible without a concerted prayer effort.”

November 18, 2016

A large angel is here.* He says,

“Praise be to Jesus.”

“I am Zechariah – the guardian angel of this country.** It is long past time for the harvest of good over evil. The winnowing fan of Truth will separate now good from evil in the inner sanctum of this government and pronounce victory over dishonesty – transparency over guile. The misled who do not desire unity will fall by the wayside. Power and money will not bring about the desired results of a few.”

“The path towards the New World Order, will no longer be lurking in the shadows as a lion searches out his prey. All plans will be laid bare and nothing concealed.”

“Rejoice with me!”

* The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine.
** The United States of America